Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Spark Online different from other online learning options?
- Is Spark Online Academy different than the remote learning students experienced in the 2020-2021 school year?
- Will my student be able to alternate between attending our neighborhood school and Spark Online Academy?
- Does Spark Online High School offer traditional high school courses the same as in-person comprehensive high schools?
- Who teaches at Spark Online Academy? What curriculum is used?
- Will there be a dedicated building for Spark Online Academy students for flexible use needs?
- What does a learning day look like at Spark Online Academy elementary students?
- What does a typical day look like for middle school students?
- What does a learning day look like for high school students?
- Will my student have access to essential classes including PE, Art, and Music?
- Will my student be spending the whole school day “on screen”?
- What role will I play as a parent/guardian for my Spark Online Academy student?
- Will my student be provided a computer and learning supplies?
- Can students use their own device instead of the school provided device?
- Will internet service be offered for students without reliable service at home?
Have another question?